VALUATION ANALYST, CBRE
Jan 2020 - Jul 2020
• Types of valued assets: High-end residential buildings (50,000€/sqm), Shopping mall centre (300 shops / 65 000 sqm of saleable surface), Vineyard (40,000 sqm), Building plots (built different scenarios to maximize the value of the assets).
Value of total assets valued: €250M
• Use of financial evaluation techniques (DCF, capitalization, comparison) to evaluate real estate assets
• Preparation of expert files (market research / evaluation calculations / reporting, client meetings)
• Compared more than 150 assets on sale in 2019 with the same assets available for sale in 2020 to assess the COVID-19 impact on the market (Selling price decreased up to 20%).
ANALYST, MAYOR'S CABINET
Jun 2020 - Aug 2020
•Wrote reports for the Director of Cabinet on the affairs of the city. •Monitored 30,000+ pages of City Council reports to propose 50+ actionable ideas for the mayoral campaign •Wrote a report adressed to the Deputy of Culture on the benefits of the newly open museum for the city and presented the results during the City Council.
PROJECT MANAGER INTERN, SOCIETE GENERAL PRIVATE BANKING
Sept 2016 - Mar 2017
• Reviewed PowerPoint presentations and Excel spread sheets for C-level meetings. • Conceptualized on-boarding content for 60+ employees to adapt faster to a new CRM tool.
• Reported the price offering solutions and recommended strategies adapted to the specificities of local customers.
CEO FOR 1 MONTH 2017- ADECCO - FINALIST
Among 5 071 candidates, I was selected among the 12 finalist to participate to the Adecco Bootcamp after an intensive 4-month recruitment process, so as to be appointed as the ADECCO CEO, for one month. Bootcamp included: cross-interviewing, case-study analysis, organisation of a triathlon in less than 5hours for the association Win4Youth and a MasterChef-like test. The recruitment process also assessed my Emotional Quotient (126) with the QE-PRO test.
EASYWORK START-UP / FOUNDER
• Built a proof of concept that allowed to sell one’s services to people located nearby.
• Marketing campaigns with Facebook ads, Google ads that resulted in 20,000 views of the launch page and more than 1,000 sign-up to beta version, a 5% conversion rate. Led to a fan base of 40+ users.
• A/B UX testing (UX design, Marketing campaign) with the 40+ fan base users.
• Selected as Finalist among 12 pre-selected entrepreneurs at the Monaco fundraising event ‘Get in the ring’, where I pitched my Start-up to established firms such as Bouygues and IBM.
ENACTUS SOCIETY VICE-PRESIDENT
• Led the social project "She Inpires": Helping former forced sex-workers to become financially independent through entrepreneurship.
• Serwa, our beneficiary, is a 21 year old mother that escaped forced prostitution. With She Inspires, she became a fashion designer. With a local NGO, we taught her how to recycle plastic littere, a free raw material damaging the natural environnement of Accra, provided her an office, and sewing machines. Representing a donation of 800£.
• Imported and sold her handmade productions on University campus and returned 100% of the profits made.
• Serwa used to live off £5 a week. She is now earning about £80 a week, which is 16 times above the Ghana's poverty line. Now provinding medecines to her son, newly schooled and Hired 2 other in-need women after 6 months.
• Selected in 1 of the 45 university teams nationally for the finals of Enactus National Competition. Won 5 awards out 7, among which are EY award and Best social project of the year.
STARTUP-BUS: EUROPEAN COMPETITION , SEMI-FINALIST 2016
200 pre-selected entrepreneurs across Europe.
• Worked 12+ hours a day in a bus during 4 days with a group of 5 stangers to develop a proof-of-concept while visiting 5 countries (UK, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Austria).
• Developed PeopleRank, a proof of concept allowing companies to spot who are influent, and forecast who will, on social network for a given market in order to make better strategic investment.
• Delivered speeches in front of a jury composed of private investors, confirmed entrepreneur (productHunt, Blablacar) at Pioneer festival, the most important entrepreneurial conference of Europe, in Vienna.
CONSULTING COMPETITION - TEAM LEADER OF WINNING TEAM, 2015
“How to engage staff and student to eat healthier on campus?”
• Worked in a team of 6 members.
• Organised meetings, delegated tasks, set personal deadlines and objectives to achieve.
• Trainned the members on how to give a public speech performance.
• Exceeded expectations by securing recurring pro-bono cooking masterclass from a five star hotel chef.
MODEL UNITED NATION HUMAN RIGHTS DELEGATE AT UNESCO, PARIS, 2013
• Delivered a speech on security issues of female journalists at war to 1000 delegates.
• Simulation of political crisis (national attack), Had 30mn to initiate proposals, make diplomatical strategies with other countries, so the proposal is passed.
• Increased knowledge of how UN works and all the related aspects.
SOUTHAMPTON HACKATHON 2014
Team leader of winning team.
Built a proof of concept translating in real-time sign language into words in 48H.
Awarded Best Entrepreneur prize and Best social project prize.
GO-KART, NATIONAL CHAMPHIONSHIP
I have practiced Go-Karting for six years at a national level. It demanded discipline and social sacrifices to become the best pilot I could be. As a boarding school student my agenda was hectic. I was at school from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon.
During competition weekends, I was away from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, travelling around the country. When not in a competition, I was racing 16 hours per weekend and running three times during weekdays. Go-Karting brought me skills and values that I incorporate into my academics and professional experiences such as thriving in a pressurized environment, attention to details and a healthy competitive spirit. Most importantly, working with my coach and mechanic, I learnt the joy of working collectively toward a common goal.
(Disclosure: Picture for illustration only)