CFA level I June 2020 session - GMAT 670 (80th percentile)
MSC FINANCE - IE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Sept 2020 - Jun 2021
• Awarded merite-based IE scholarship in the Humanities (40% off).
• 3rd Business school of Europe (Financial Times 2018).
• 5th Master in Finance for investment banking in the world (efinancialcareer 2019).
BA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, SCIENCES-PO AIX-EN-PROVENCE
Sept 2018 - Jun 2019
• Transferred from Essex University to Sciences-po in Year 3 due to family matters. • Public speaking and Debate society member. • Public finance, General Knowledge, Economics, Brief of notes, Constitutional law, European law.
INVESTMENT BANKING SUMMER PROGRAM, HEC PARIS
• Financial analysis, Valuation methodologies, Start-up Valuation and Fundraising, Debt and Hybrid financing, Development Financing, Window Dressing, M&A and Brand Valuation.
BA PHILOSOPHY, POLITICS & ECONOMICS, ESSEX UNIVERSITY
Sept 2014 - Jun 2016
• Second year awarded with First class distinction and Dean's list. • Awarded Best Political paper at the Annual student conference. Model United Nation Vice-President. • Capital markets & Financial Instruments (91%), Macroeconomics (83%), Statistics for political analysis (73%).
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE, IBS OF PROVENCE
Sept 2011 - Jun 2013
• English taught program.
• Awarded with distinction. Model United Nation member. Participated at the MUN simulation at the UNESCO, Paris.
• Dissertation project: "The impact of Free in the oligopoly telecommunication market" - A+